Thursday 2 July 2009

Love Quotes to Suit Gemini Personality


Here’s a collection of hand picked quotes that might be used for cards, gifts and sending messages to a Gemini.

Gemini is a mental lover in that they grasp the idea of love and constantly dream of new future romantic possibilities. They love to talk about love, write about love. Love inspires their mind as in the following quotations:

“The way to the heart is through the ears” ~ Katie Hurley
“Have a strong mind and a soft heart.” ~ Anthony J D’Angelo
“When we talk about understanding, surely it takes place only when the mind listens completely. … The mind being your heart, your nerves, your ears- when you give your whole attention to it.” ~ J Krishnamutri
“Not all those who know their minds know their hearts as well.” ~ Francois
“I love you - those three words have my life in them.” ~ Alexandrea to Nicholas III
Sometimes Geminis need to be reminded to stop talking and of the value of lasting love:
“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” ~ Ingrid Bergman
“True happiness and a fullness of joy can be found only in the tender and intimate relationships of the family. However earnestly we may seek success and happiness outside the home through work, leisure activities, or large bank accounts, we will never be fully satisfied emotionally until we develop deep and loving relationships.” ~ James J Jones Ph D “Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.” ~ H L Mencken
”I like not only to be loved, but to be told that I am loved. “ ~ George Elliot
“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.” ~ Colin Raye”The best feelings are those that Have no words to describe them.” ~ Michelle Hammersley

There is a youthful quality to the Gemini. They love to have fun; they enjoy flirting and have a flair for excitement and danger. These next quotes reflect this fun side of their nature:
“Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.” ~ Charlie Brown
“Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.” ~ Jeanne Moreau
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” ~ A A Milne
“How absurd and delicious it is to be in love with somebody younger than yourself. Everybody should try it.” ~ Barbara Pym
”Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.” ~ Anonymous

For the Gemini, variety is the spice of life. Their love affairs must be constantly revitalised in order for them never to grow bored, or their eyes will wander, as in these next quotations:
“Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” ~ Albert Einstein
“Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.” ~ Ben Hecht
“Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.” ~ Anonymous

Gemini is the sign of the twins; a sign of duality and these quotes convey this side of the Gemini:
“We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.” ~ Anonymous“I sought for Love But Love ran away from me. I sought my Soul But my Soul I couldn't see. Then I sought You, And I found all three. ~ Anonymous
Above all, Gemini needs their lover also to be their best friend as is summed up nicely in the following quotation:
“Where you find true friendship, You find true love.” Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment