Monday 30 March 2009

Dream Clinic: Holiday Romance


The Dream:

I have just returned from a holiday in Majorca where I met a really nice boy. Recently I dreamed that a friend and I were in a dark crowded place. She went to buy an ice-cream. As she left, someone began to tell me about Juan's mother and what they said wasn’t nice. Next they said that Juan has probably already forgotten me. My friend returned carrying a pinky red coloured lolly. The ice was shaped as spheres. By then, I was trying to hold back the tears and I woke up. Ever since I've been back, my family have been telling me to get over him. I want to go back to Marjoca next year but my friends are considering going somewhere else. Should I return to Majorca. I also took a tarot reading and got: the tower, an upside down Emperor and the Moon. I can't stop thinking about Juan and the time we had together. I'm so confused, can you help me? L.P., Kent

The Analysis:

The darkness of the place reflects emotional upset and possibly someone having something to hide. Spheres, like circles, may represent the opportunities in your life that are still ahead of you. These have appeared in the form of ice-cream, something solid, which takes time to melt. This could represent the loyalty of your family and friends which cannot be destroyed (melted) even though you're currently at odds with one another. The pinky-red sphere-shaped lolly is rather like a big 'Stop' sign. This is a testing time in your life. You must try to escape that darkness and come out into the light, as that's where new opportunities lie. Your cards too, seem to represent the confusion you are going through. The experience has changed you and you won't forget it. However, your dream seems to be telling you that you must also make the most of what is already around you. Don't spend too long preying on the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment